What Can a Coach Do For Me?
Oct 12, 2021
By working with a qualified coach can transform your thinking and achieve things you thought were impossible.
A qualified coach will:
- Create an environment of trust and confidentiality, so you feel comfortable to open up, think and talk freely
- Clarify where you are now and what changes you wish to make
- Identify where you want to get to and why – so you know what the end goal is
- Ask questions to increase your self-awareness, enabling you to gain new insights
- Help identify roadblocks and ways to overcome them
- Help reframe or challenge your thinking, so you see where you may have been hindered in the past and how to adapt or change course
- Identify patterns of behaviour that may help or hinder you in making progress
- Enable you to identify different, more helpful, ways of thinking, feeling, acting and behaving
- Help you identify options and choices
- Help you create an action plan that will create meaningful change
- Support you and hold you accountable for the actions set
- Help you work through obstacles, issues and challenges
- Support you in taking courageous steps towards a promotion, internal move or career move
- Build your confidence and self-belief, so you achieve things you thought were impossible
- Enable you to gain momentum and see results
- Review your results and successes
- Help you to create new, healthier habits
- Celebrate a happier, healthier you!