Striving to be best in class whilst navigating a complex and challenging post-pandemic corporate environment requires confident, credible and resilient leaders.
Organisations need to save time and money, deliver faster and secure investment for the future.
Leaders are expected to be strategic, yet are mired in managing change - tackling issues such as absence, unrest, silos and resignations. This can lead to lower performance, engagement and morale.
✔ Delivering faster and more efficiently
✔ Retaining a talented, high performing team
✔ Attracting exceptional talent
✔ Operating in a high trust, collaborative environment
Your leaders genuinely want to contribute and do their best, yet often don’t have the knowledge, confidence and support to operate to their potential within a challenging corporate culture.
The programme offers a comprehensive approach to leadership development. With 1:1 coaching, group education and masterminding; and digital support, Evolve covers has all the key aspects needed to build leadership confidence, capability and credibility.
Here's what to expect:
- Group modules covering all the key areas of development:
- Setting up for Success
- Leadership Pillars
- Creating Trust and Safety
- Resilience and Sustainable Systems
- Communication That Connects
- Visible and Committed Leadership
- Decision Styles
- Leadership Brand
- Creating a Coaching Culture
- Stepping Up
- Three bespoke 1:1 executive coaching sessions to increase self awareness and create accountability.
- Regular group education, masterminding and accountability sessions, where peers can build networks, collaborate, learn and progress together
- Talent assessment tools via our partner, BeTalent - to increase self awareness and provide feedback on key development areas
- Access to our digital Resources Hub for 24/7 access to guides, tools, templates and learning resources.
Additional 1:1 sessions can be invested in, to further increase the outcomes for your senior leaders and the organisation.
Facilitated by Michelle Yeoman, Founder and CEO of Awakened Executives and her diverse team of coaches and guest contributors.
Investment for this virtual programme is £125,000 + VAT for up to 10 leaders.
Various payment options and alternative delivery methods (such as face to face or residential) are available.